Friday, August 3, 2012

Seven

I can't believe she is seven today.  Not so long ago I was dressing a little baby in pink and white lace preemie outfits wondering if she would ever be big enough to fill a newborn dress.  Today, she is a tall, skinny girl who is always growing out of her clothes too fast.  

Rach loves butterflies so when we saw the chocolate butterflies in one of our idea books we knew that was the cake we had to make.  Her and I got all the supplies and made tons of chocolate butterflies.

She also requested Strawberry Stuffed French Toast.  Her brother had blueberry stuffed french toast for his birthday so she had decided that she wanted strawberry.  
We had a great time together making her every wish come true today.  I am so very blessed by this little girl God gave me I can't even imagine life without her.   Happy Birthday to my little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment