Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Love Language

I have know for years that my love language is "Gifts".  I love to shop for, make and think about how I'm going to give the next gift.  It may be something huge for a wedding or a birthday or little like an eraser after a huge mistake.  I'm constantly thinking about what gift I could give someone when I'm talking to them.  Yes, its weird but that is how I roll.  

We are attending CC orientation today and I've been working all summer gathering as much information on my kids' teachers and our CC director so I could come up with a cost effective beginning of the year gift for them.  After much thought and perusing of Pinterest, I have come up with these.  




The pencil set is a set of three pencils, a pencil sharpener and a note saying you're so sharp.  These I'm going to give to each of the students in my class.  The can of M & M's is for my older two children's tutor.  She loves chocolate and she her language is "Words of Encouragement".  This gift fits both bills.  

I also made a school tree.  This tree has the fingerprint of all the students and moms for our CC community this year.  This gift is for our director.  It is her first year as a director and I just wanted to give her something to remember the year by. 

Can't wait to share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment